top of page
Privacy is a core concern of Aura Health Insurance. We undertake to protect and process your personal data in strict compliance with regulations and with complete transparency.
What Information Is Collected?
Aura Health Insurance collects the following information from you when you use the Service:
1. User-Provided Information: You may provide to Aura Health Insurance what is generally called "personally identifiable" information (which is information that allows us to directly identify you, such as your name, e-mail address, or home/mobile telephone number, as well as any information that we combine directly with such identifying information) when using the Service, such as when you enter your personal data in our contact form.
3. Automatically Collected Information: When you use the Service, we may automatically record certain information from your web browser and/or our mobile apps by using different types of technology, including standard log files or web beacons. This automatically collected information may include your Internet Protocol address, device model and/or type, device address or ID, location, web browser, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after the Service, the pages you view on the Service, the searches you run on the Service, the dates and times that you visit the Service, and other information regarding how you use the Service.
4. Links to Third Party Services: We may also include links to third-party services on the Service, such as links to websites of our partner carriers. Those third parties may read and write cookies to your browser, or implement similar tracking mechanisms, in connection with your viewing of their content. This information is collected directly by the third party, and Aura Health Insurance does not participate in that data transmission, nor is Aura Health Insurance responsible for the privacy practices or content of such third-party services. Information collected by third parties in this manner is subject to that third party's own data collection, use, and disclosure policies.
Why do we collect such personal information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate the Services;
To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How Is Such Information Used?
Aura Health Insurance uses the information you provide or that we collect to develop, operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found on the Service now and in the future, to develop new products and services, and for other administrative purposes.
1. Aura Health Insurance uses the information that you provide or that we collect to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the way the Aura Health Insurance Service works and looks, and to create new features and functionality.
2. Aura Health Insurance may use automatically-collected information and cookies information, alone or in combination with other information we have collected from you, to: (a) personalize our services, such as remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you use the Service; (b) provide customized offers, content, and information to you on the Service or elsewhere; (c) monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the Service; (d) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed; and (e) track your searches and status in any promotions or other activities.
How do we store, use, share and disclose your site visitors' personal information?
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
Aura Health Insurance may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (1) conform to the edicts of the law, comply with legal process served on Aura Health Insurance, or take precautions against liability; (2) protect Aura Health Insurance and others from fraudulent, abusive, predatory, or unlawful uses or activity; (3) investigate and defend Aura Health Insurance against any third-party claims or allegations; (4) protect and defend the rights or property of Aura Health Insurance; or (5) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Aura Health Insurance, the Service, or the public.
Aura Health Insurance may disclose aggregated or other types of non-personally identifiable information, including automatically collected and cookies information that is non-personally identifiable, with third parties for various purposes. For example, Aura Health Insurance may disclose such non-personally identifiable information to interested third parties to assist such parties in understanding the usage, viewing, and demographic patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Service.
Aura Health Insurance will not pass on your data for any commercial purposes without your prior consent.
Aura Health Insurance implements all appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security suited to the risk posed by the processing concerned.
We keep your personal data:
– For as long as needed for the purpose for which the data was collected or for which it was used for additional processing,
– As long as required to comply with applicable legal obligations,
– As long as required to comply with legal prescription periods.
How do we communicate with your site visitors?
We may contact you to notify you regarding your request sent through our contact form, to send updates about our company. For these purposes, we may contact you via email, telephone, or text messages.
You may, of course, decline to share certain information with Aura Health Insurance, in which case Aura Health Insurance may not be able to provide to you some or all of the features and functionality found on the Service. For instance, you may modify your cookie settings as described above. We may retain the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including backups and archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, and analytics.
The following links explain how to access cookie settings in various browsers:
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How can our site visitors withdraw their consent?
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at email@example.com.
Questions and your contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
bottom of page